Why Apps Are So Static ?
Vulnerabilities : Giving too much control to the simple minded user can lead them to experiment there way creating loopholes on their devices. Surprisingly enough, this happens all the time, daily in fact. Due to the openness of Android, people often lead their devices to carry multiple Vulnerabilities. These holes can later be targeted by criminals online and harm the user’s digital contents and properties. In this regard, it is wise for the developers to add restrictions to their applications and make certain things inaccessible.
Internal Damage : Few apps have a limit set in them by default to prevent them from interfering with the storage. This often results in low performing programs, which leads users to put out negative reviews. But this approach is utterly sound in its own ways. The reason why a developer might make their own app under perform is because some forms of data like images etc. can be damaged by its true form.
To create demand : As mentioned in the Instagram example above, sometimes developers deviously reject update roll outs to create a demand from users. This leads in positive PR for them and people act more grateful when the update arrives after months or even years of their demands. Apple is notorious for the same practice.
So, What Does Lucky Patcher Do?
Download Lucky Patcher
Use the link provided here in order to Get Lucky Patcher on your Android device. Make sure you have a stable internet before initiating the download. The file itself is not much big, its just that the installation procedure is a little unique here.
- Download the file (APK)
- Locate it using your file manager/download folder
- Open it by tapping on it and start the installation process
- Make sure Thrid-party Installations are allowed in the settings.
- It will ask for certain permissions. Read all of them as it is necessary for you to know which kinds of access will Lucky patcher have on your device.
- Accept the dialog of permission and continue with installation
- Phones wil lower spec-sheet might take longer in completing the process
- After the installation ends, it is better to restart your device as it takes a little longer for Lucky Patcher Android to settle itself completely in the back end.
- Restart the phone and make sure that the battery percentage is over 60 (Sixty).
- Open the app (It should be either on your home screen or drawer)
- If it takes longer than 10 seconds, you might wanna check your storage options
- Lucky Patcher Will require at least 10 gigs of free storage. If it fails to get its prescribed resources, the app will misbehave.
- One of the biggest signs of lower storage is late opening of the tool
- Delete the unneeded files by using your file manager. Even better you can use advanced third party tools like ES File explorer in order to decide which files to delete. It will rank them with their rates of usage history
- After deletion, the app should be working fine and you will be able to see all the apps installed on your phone
- Select your desired applications and start patching !
Download Lucky Patcher : This tool has made big waves on the web due to its unique set of features. Its users love the way it helps the clear out the barriers set by developers. It is always great to see positive user reviews that always pop around regarding Lucky Patcher.
In case this tutorial helped you, do let me know what else you’d like here to see. If any issue arises with the installation, you can contact me via the comments bellow and I will be happy to help.