Download RPU 2.1 : From here you will be able to to download the latest FVU 5.6 And RPU 2.1 Utility. Just scroll down bellow and click over the download button in order to install RPU for TAX recuperation. Tin.nsdl which deals with e-tds utilities have recently launched this tool in order to provide a better way for corporation to file up for tax returns. This programs works over java toolkit which is easily available in the java website. After downloading it, you will have to fill up the details column wise and validate using the CSI file. I assume that you already know the procedure. If some of you don’t, comment down bellow and I will reply you back with a link to the actual tutorial.
Downlload RPU Version 2.1 & FVU 5.6
e-TDS/TCS Regular & Correction Statement(s) for FY 2007-08 and onwards (i.e. Forms 24Q, 26Q, 27Q and 27EQ) can be prepared using this utility.
The e-TDS/TCS RPU is a Java based utility. JRE (Java Run-time Environment) [versions: SUN JRE: 1.6 onwards] should be installed on the computer where the e-TDS/TCS FVU is being installed. Java is freely downloadable from http://java.sun.comand http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk or you can ask your vendor providing computer facilities (hardware) to install the same for you.
The e-TDS/TCS RPU setup file (e-TDS/TCS RPU.zip) comprises of three files and rest are supporting jar files. Main jar files are as listed below and supporting jar files are mentioned in Readme.txt:
- TDS RPU Readme.txt This file contains instructions for setup of the e-TDS RPU.
- TDS_RPU.jar: This is RPU program file. This is executable file.
- TDS_FVU_STANDALONE_5.6.jar: This is the FVU program file.(for financial year greater than 2009-10).
- TDS_FVU_STANDALONE_2.152.jar: This is the FVU program file (for financial year less than equal to 2009-10).
These files are in an executable zip file. These files are required for installing the e-TDS/TCS FVU.
Key Features – Return Preparation Utility (RPU) version 2.1
Being based on Java allows this program to run on any platform that has the toolkit. Now you will be able to use it on Linux and MAC also. The e-TDS/TCS RPU is a Java based utility. JRE (Java Run-time Environment) [versions: SUN JRE: 1.6 onwards] should be installed on the computer where the e-TDS/TCS FVU is being installed.
- Change in validations for all section codes available for Form 27EQ
- Remark “C” (i.e. for higher rate deduction) is made applicable for all sections
available for Form 27EQ.
- “C” remark is only allowed when the values ‘PANAPPLIED’, ‘PANINVALID’ or
‘PANNOTAVBL’ are present in the field ‘PAN of Deductee’.
- In such case, total TCS amount has to be 5% or more of the field “Amount of
receipt / debited”.
- The above referred validations are applicable for Regular and Correction
statements pertaining to FY 2017-18 onwards.
- Addition of new field i.e. “Goods and Service Tax Number (GSTN)“ under form
page of TDS/TCS statements
- 15 digit alpha-numeric value to be entered under this field.
- Applicable for regular and correction statements pertains to all forms and FYs.
Change in validation for section code “194J – Fees for Professional or Technical
Services” for Form 26Q:
- Remark ‘B’ is made applicable under this section which represents either no
deduction or lower deduction.
- The same is applicable for regular and C3 type of correction Statement
pertaining to FY 2017-18 onwards.
- Incorporation of latest File Validation Utility (FVU) version 5.6 (applicable for
TDS/TCS statements pertaining to FY 2010-11 onwards) and FVU version 2.152
(applicable for TDS/TCS statements from FY 2007-08 up to FY 2009-10).
e-TDS / e-TCS returns prepared for FY 2005-06 and onwards (i.e. Forms 24Q, 26Q, 27Q and 27EQ) can be validated using this utility.
The e-TDS/TCS FVU is a Java based utility. JRE (Java Run-time Environment) [versions: SUN JRE: 1.6 onwards] should be installed on the computer where the e-TDS/TCS FVU is being installed. I hope you liked Download Latest RPU Version 2.1 & FVU 5.6 e-TDS. If you did, then please share this on social media.